Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
Global Rational Capital Management Ltd. is the Investment Manager of Global Rational Capital Fund and is registered with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority under the Securities Investment Business Law (2015 Revision).
The Offering Memorandum
The information on this website is qualified in its entirety by the more detailed information included in the Fund’s Offering Memorandum. The Offering Memorandum does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy Participating Shares in the Fund in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or sale. All potential investors should carefully review the information presented in the “Risk Factors” section set out in the Memorandum for a description of certain risks associated with an investment in the Fund. While the Fund has outperformed its benchmark in the past, there can be no assurance that the Fund’s investment strategy will always achieve profitable results.
Ownership and copyright
This website and its content are owned by Global Rational Capital Management Ltd. and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. Any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation, or exploitation of this material will constitute an infringement of such protection. The copyright in all material vesting in Global Rational Capital Management Ltd. published on this website shall continue to vest in Global Rational Capital Management Ltd. Without detracting from the above, Global Rational Capital Management Ltd. authorises you to view, copy, download, print and distribute the content of this website, provided the content is used only for your information, non-commercial and private purposes. You are expressly prohibited from incorporating any proprietary material of Global Rational Capital Management Ltd. taken from this website in any other work, publication or website either of your own or belonging to any third party. The trademarks, logos and service marks (‘marks’) displayed on this website are registered and/or in the process of being registered. Nothing contained on this website or in the content or information provided should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of the marks without the prior written permission of the owner and no right, title or interest in any proprietary material contained on this website is granted to you.
The information and content (collectively ‘information’) accessible through this website is provided by Global Rational Capital Management Ltd. as general information about Global Rational Capital Management Ltd. and its products and services. Global Rational Capital Management Ltd. does not guarantee the suitability or potential value of any information or particular investment source. Any information on this website is not intended to provide nor does it constitute financial, tax, legal, investment, or other advice. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy, security or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. It is recommended that you consult an independent financial adviser regarding your specific situation if you require financial and/or investment advice. Nothing contained in any service provided or any content on this website constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement or offer by Global Rational Capital Management Ltd., including in regard to buying, selling or holding any securities or investments, but shall merely be considered to be an invitation to do business.
Here are some tips on how to improve your online security
As an internet user, it is in your interests to contribute to your own security by following certain basic safety precautions. As such, we recommend that you:
- Restrict access to your computer.
- Consider using two-step verification if you use internet mail accounts like Gmail.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged in to Global Rational Capital Online.
- Do not use the same password on Global Rational Capital Online that you use on other websites (e.g. the password you use for internet banking)
- Never write down your password, store it accessibly on your computer, or allow the password field to be automatically completed by your web browser.
- Never divulge your password to anyone, not even a Global Rational Capital Management Ltd. employee.
- Change your password regularly and avoid obvious passwords, e.g. ‘password1’.
- Check that you are at the correct website.
- Confirm that the website address (i.e. URL) is https://www.globalrationalcapital.com
- Check that the website’s digital certificate is valid
- Never respond to email requests to provide your user name, or password via email or enter it into a website that is not https://www.globalrationalcapital.com. If in doubt, do not click on the link provided in an email, instead, insert the Global Rational Capital Online address https://www.globalrationalcapital.com directly into your browser to access Global Rational Capital Online.
- Ensure that you install the latest security upgrades to your computer’s operating system and internet browser.
- Keep your browser updated to the latest available version. Read site requirements to see our recommended browsers.
- Make use of reputable anti-virus and anti-spyware software and ensure that you update it on a daily or at least weekly basis.
- Install a personal firewall that restricts external computers from accessing your computer.
- Do not use Global Rational Capital Online from public computers such as internet cafes.
- Always logout when you have finished with the website.
- Educate yourself regularly about fraudulent internet activities and trends.
- Ensure that Global Rational Capital Management Ltd. has your accurate and current contact information (mobile, email and/or landline).